Tuesday 31 March 2015

Carry On Stars publicise Carry On Forever

There was a treat in store for viewers of ITV's This Morning yesterday. With thanks to followers on Twitter I was notified that several Carry On actors were appearing to publicise the forthcoming Carry On Forever documentary.

Amanda Barrie, Bernard Cribbins and Anita Harris were interviewed about their roles in the classic film series as well as what to expect from the new documentary, part of ITV3's Carry On Weekend this Easter.

As I'm sure you'll know, Amanda appeared in Cabby and Cleo, Bernard in Jack, Spying and Columbus and Anita in Follow That Camel and Doctor. 

I have already tweeted a link to the video over at @CarryOnJoan however here it is again here

It is always a joy to see Carry On actors talk about their part in the comedy franchise. I can't wait for Carry On Forever to begin this Friday!


Follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan 

No comments:

Post a Comment