Wednesday 2 December 2015

Carry On Blogging Christmas Countdown: 2 December



And so, once again December is upon us. This will be my first Christmas at the helm of Carry On Blogging so I wanted to go all out, bringing you a daily dose of festive Carry On cheer each day on the lead up to the 25th. 

So every day I will bring you another cracking Carry On photo with a festive theme. They will probably all be rather naughty, but hopefully all quite nice. 

Today, we're heading to the land of Panto with a classic shot of Carry On and Corrie queen, Amanda Barrie as the Fairy Godmother. Following her exit from Coronation Street in 2001, Amanda returned to the stage, becoming a regular in festive pantomimes up and down the country. Sadly I don't think she's appearing this year but I do hope she's not hung up her wand for good! 

What a Carry On at Christmas! 


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan 

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment