Monday 4 April 2016

Who is your favourite Carry On Actor?



I love interacting with fellow Carry On fans on social media. Pretty much right from the start of this blog I have involved fellow fans in some of my posts and this is something I'd like to continue in 2016. 

As Peter Butterworth was keen to point out in Carry On Abroad, you have choices!! As well as the usual Fan of the Week posts and Guest Blogs, I'm starting a new feature:

Tell me who your favourite Carry On actor is and why

We all have our favourites and it's completely down to personal taste. You all know I adore Joan Sims, Jim Dale and Kenneth Williams. I'd love you to get in touch and tell me who your favourite Carry On actor or actress is and why. It can be someone from the main team, a supporting actor or even a guest star.

Whoever it is, I want to know why they are your favourite. You may want to tell me what your favourite performance from this actor is, your favourite Carry On character and what other work you have enjoyed seeing them in. You can also, if you are feeling controversial, tell me who your least favourite Carry On actor or actress is and why! It's up to you!

So get in touch via carryonfan15@gmail.com and tell me! 

You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan 

No comments:

Post a Comment