Friday 26 August 2016

What a Carry On This Weekend!

 

What a week it's been. I have some lovely new blogs to post over the weekend that I hope you'll enjoy.

On Tuesday I travelled up to Borehamwood in Hertfordshire to visit the fabulous Elstree Studios and meet Morris Bright, Chairman of the Studios, writer, broadcaster and above all else a massive fan of the Carry Ons and British comedy. Morris was very generous with his time and we had a great chat both about his work at Elstree and his lifelong love of the Carry On films and the great actors who made them. 

Keep a look out for my interview with Morris which I'll be blogging in two parts over the Bank Holiday weekend and as you would expect we cover lots of ground. So if you're a fan of Joan Sims, Kenneth Williams, Patsy Rowlands and Jim Dale, don't miss it!

And this coming Sunday I will be heading down to the Leicester Square Theatre Lounge for a very special event. British acting legend Liz Fraser will be in conversation with Carry On writer and fan Robert Ross. Liz has starred in countless classic films and television series over the years and is always excellent value. I can't wait! I'll be blogging about my trip to see Liz later next week!

 

So Carry On following Carry On Blogging - you know it makes sense! 

You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment