Tuesday 16 May 2017

Follow Carry On Blogging on Instagram!


Did you know that Carry On Blogging was now on Instagram? Well it is and if you are too why not follow me there?

You will find the usual great photos of some of your favourite Carry On films and their stars and it provides another great forum to interact with me and other Carry On fans. 

So why not boost my page on Instagram by following and liking some of my posts? It would be much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you there! My Instagram page is here: Carry On Blogging

And in the meantime, do follow me on Twitter too - I love your comments, feedback and general Carry On banter, so keep it coming! Links to both Twitter and Facebook pages at the bottom of this blog! 

Carry On Following!



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan on Facebook and on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment