Sunday 17 December 2017

Carry On Blogging Christmas Advent: 17 December


And so, once again December is upon us. This will be my third Christmas at the helm of Carry On Blogging so I wanted to go all out, bringing you a daily dose of festive Carry On cheer each day on the lead up to the 25th. 

So every day I will bring you another cracking Carry On photo with a festive theme. They will probably all be rather naughty, but hopefully all quite nice.

Today I bring you a gorgeous photo of the equally gorgeous Joan Sims. She's dressed as a fairy in this picture so it feels festive enough to share on 17 December. I'm not quite sure what production this is from however it looks to be quite early in Joan's illustrious film career. 

I love the stories of Christmas at Hattie Jacques' house back in the day when Kenneth Williams and Joan Sims were regularly in attendance. What fun they must have had! 

What a Carry On at Christmas! 



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan

No comments:

Post a Comment