Wednesday 31 January 2018

Jayne Bickerton's Cracking Carry On Prints!

One of the joys of Twitter for me over the past few weeks has been getting to know the very talented actress and artist Jayne Bickerton. Jayne is known for her work on the likes of Coronation Street, Phoenix Nights and Happy Valley, but she also runs a thriving business as a very creative artist. I love her work so much that I've just ordered a print myself.

Jayne has recently started creating prints of some of our favourite Carry On actors and being a fan herself, you can see the love and attention to detail that's gone into them. I can't wait to receive my Amanda Barrie print, pictured above, which sees the actress in full on Coronation Street Alma mode. 

Other crackers include prints of Joan Sims, June Whitfield, Charles Hawtrey, Hattie Jacques, Sid James and one of Jayne's mentors, the ultra talented Bob Monkhouse. Each print is signed and numbered in a limited edition run of 100 prints. They are available in two different sizes, professionally printed onto 230gm heavyweight high quality matte photo paper. 

Here are some of my favourites:


My comedy heroine, Joan Sims 


 
The wonderful Charles Hawtrey





Dame June! 




Brilliant Bob Monkhouse

You can check out the full range of Jayne's brilliant art here: https://folksy.com/shops/Voodooville 

You can follow Jayne on Twitter @craftedcreature 

And you can read my blog interview with Jayne here: Carry On Blogging Interview: Jayne Bickerton

You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan on Facebook and on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment