Friday 29 January 2016

Carrying On Regardless

 

As you know I entered Carry On Blogging into the Arts and Culture section of the 2016 UK Blog Awards. The shortlisting process is now complete and the lists have now been revealed. Sadly Carry On Blogging has not made it to the next round.

It was a long shot I know, the blog has only been going for 10 months and is pretty small in size to many of the other blogs I was up against. It was still worth a go though and I'm still proud of this blog. I'm also thrilled with how much support I did receive from so many fellow Carry On fans out there. It's always great to hear from you all and to know that you appreciate the blog and my writing. 

So while I may not have been shortlisted this year, there's always next year's awards! All that remains to be said is that I plan to Carry On ... Regardless!

Thanks for your ongoing support!

 

P.S - many congratulations to my fellow bloggers over at the Coronation Street Blog which has been shortlisted in two categories. I have contributed regularly to the Corrie Blog for over three years and it totally deserves this recognition.


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment