Wednesday 4 May 2016

Have you ever met a Carry On star?

  
I love interacting with fellow Carry On fans on Twitter and Facebook. It's great to hear your reactions to my blogs, memories of the films themselves and their stars. The old pictures I tweet prove to be very evocative and I love doing it. 

In the past I have featured many Carry On fans on the blog as well as guest posts from fellow bloggers. I would now love it if any of you out there have memories of meeting any of the Carry On team. It doesn't matter if it's a member of the main team, a guest artist or a background player, I want to hear about it! 

You may have met them at a film convention, at the stage door of a theatre production or even just by chance in your local supermarket. Whatever the occasion, please do contact me and share your stories. I have written myself about meeting some of my Carry On heroes. A few years back I was lucky enough to watch Carry On Screaming alongside one of the films' most iconic stars, Fenella Fielding. Last year I attended the London Film Convention and met two other gorgeous Carry On ladies - Anita Harris and Amanda Barrie. I also intend to go along to the next convention later this month to meet Liz Fraser and Jacki Piper, two of my favourite Carry On actors.

 

So if you have a story to tell, get in touch either on Facebook or Twitter (links below) or why not email me directly at carryonfan15@gmail.com 

I look forward to hearing from you! 


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I've been privilged to meet Ian Lavender twice such a nice man took time for photos and signatures and answered any questions I had

    ReplyDelete