Monday 2 January 2017

Carry On Getting in Touch!


I love interacting with fellow Carry On fans. It's a massive part of this blog and long may it continue. if you want to get involved or get in touch you can do so in the following ways:

I have a dedicated Facebook page which I use to post all my blogs and share other interesting pieces of news and also some lovely photos of your favourite Carry On actors.  

You can also, of course, follow me and interact with all my ramblings over on Twitter
 @CarryOnJoan - I love when you get in touch to comment on the films, one of my blogs or to share photos you love. So keep it going!

There is also the "Get In Touch" form on the blog itself - if you want to contact me about the blog, the films or anything else, please use this form as it comes straight to my email. 

And if you want to get even more involved in all things Carry On Blogging, why not submit a blog yourself? I welcome submissions on anything Carry On related so why not put pen to paper (or fingers to the keyboard) and jot down your thoughts - it can be as long or as short as you like, it's really up to you. 

Carry On Following!

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed following you on Twitter, and this post looks great. My favourite ever film is Carry on Camping. I'll try and submit something.

    H

    ReplyDelete