Monday 31 December 2018

Happy Hogmanay from Carry On Blogging!



The end of the year is nigh! And what a year it has been. I have thoroughly enjoyed my fourth year of Carry On Blogging, it has been wonderful to write about my favourite series of films and to interact with so many fellow fans.

I have lots of lovely blogs planned for 2019 and I hope you'll stay with me to enjoy them. For now though, it's time to sit back, relax and enjoy a right good knees up this New Year's Eve. So how will you be celebrating?

Perhaps you'll be enjoying a little drinkie?


Or maybe you're off to a party?


Maybe you are popping down the local pub to see the new year in with friends?


Or perhaps just a quiet night in in front of the telly?


Whatever you are up to this hogmanay, stay safe, enjoy yourself and don't forget to ....

... CARRY ON!




You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan

No comments:

Post a Comment