Friday 3 April 2015

Carry On Kenny: Oh! What A Beauty!

Happy Friday to one and all! It has been a wonderful first week of blogging for me, I've loved every minute. 

As we prepare for a bumper weekend of Carry On fun and frolics, here's one of my all time favourite performers, Kenneth Williams, giving it his all on the classic sixties radio series, Round the Horne:




Kenneth at his very best I'm sure you'll agree! Carry On Tweeting, Carry On Blogging and Carry On Following! You know it makes sense!


Follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and @GraemeN82

Follow and like Carry On Blogging! on Facebook


1 comment:

  1. If you love this then it is well worth catching the stage show of Round the Horne which recreates these halcyon days. The actors use original scripts and sound just like the original cast in the radio series.

    ReplyDelete