Wednesday 8 April 2015

Vote Now: Carry On Poll!


My lovely Twitter friend Christopher Lewis has been inspired to create his own Carry On poll. Christopher is asking fans of the series to choose their top five Carry On films from all 31 made.

The best films in the Carry On series are endlessly discussed by fans and have been the subject of many television programmes. It's always very much down to personal choice although there are surely a few classics we can all agree on.

The results of Christopher's poll should be really interesting. If you want to take part please visit his website here. You can also follow Christopher on Twitter @NewHarpsichord 

Meanwhile I am blogging my own favourite Carry On films in my Top Ten. I revealed my first, number 10 last night. Let me know what you make of that! In the meantime, please do comment here on the blog, on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment