Thursday 28 May 2015

Carry On, Fenella


I love Fenella Fielding. She is a complete original and as well as being a fantastic actress, she is also a thoroughly lovely person. I have blogged about her before and featured clips and interesting aspects of Fenella's career, however there is always more to discover.

First of all, here is a wonderful sketch from one of Fenella's several appearances with the truly legendary Morecambe and Wise: 



A match made in comedy heaven I'm sure you'll agree! Now Fenella is not just a gifted comedienne and actress, she is also a star of musical theatre. These talents are very much in evidence from this next appearance, from the television programme The Good Old Days. Here Fenella performs a couple of old songs, dressed in period costume of course!



I love discovering these hidden gems, thanks to the internet. They show how talented and diverse many of the classic Carry On performers were. If you have any interesting Carry On finds, do share them with me!


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going

No comments:

Post a Comment