Thursday 3 September 2015

Sherrie Hewson in Big Brother


One time Carry On star Sherrie Hewson is apparently in the Big Brother House. I say apparently, because I've never watched the programme and its not my kind of show. 

Sherrie, who played Carol in 1975's Carry On Behind, also appeared in several episodes of Carry On Laughing, broadcast the same year. She has of course gone on to become a well known face on British television, starring with Russ Abbot in the 1980s, in Coronation Street in the 1990s and more recently in ITV's Benidorm and as a long-running panelist on the talk show Loose Women.

I really like Sherrie - she's good fun and even follows the Carry On Joan Twitter account. I'm not sure I'll be tuning in to see her in Big Brother but I hope she does well and the programme (not to mention her fellow contestants) treat her kindly.

You can read my blog about Sherrie in the Carry Ons here



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going.


No comments:

Post a Comment