Friday 26 August 2016

Liz Fraser In Conversation Cancelled

Sadly I've heard today that the Liz Fraser In Conversation event due to take place on Sunday at the Leicester Square Theatre Lounge has now been cancelled. The event, hosted by Robert Ross, was due to feature the Carry On legend discussing her career in films and television as well as the many famous actors she's known and worked with.

I'm very sad to hear the event has been cancelled as I was due to attend as a birthday treat! However hopefully it will be rescheduled - I will keep the blog updated if I hear anything. I don't know why the event has been pulled at short notice but I hope all is well with Liz.

A lifelong friend to the late, great Joan Sims, Liz is always good value, speaks her mind and doesn't suffer fools! I hope we do get the chance to attend in the not too distant future as I can't wait to hear what Liz has got to say about her life, her illustrious career and her wonderful co-stars and friends.


 

You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment