Saturday 6 June 2015

Time for Just Jim Dale!


I am very excited! I'm off to London's theatre land this afternoon to see Carry On star Jim Dale live on stage! I've been blogging a bit about Jim's show, Just Jim Dale, over the past few weeks and I can't wait to see it for myself.

Jim will be telling the story of his impressive seven decade career, from music hall artist and pop star to the Carry Ons, the National Theatre, Broadway and Harry Potter! As well as sharing many anecdotes from his long career, I also believe Jim will be performing a few classic sketches and songs!

The reviews have all been good, the stars have turned out to support him and now it's my turn! I will blog a review of the show later this weekend so stay tuned for that!

You can read more about the show herehere and finally, here . 


You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also Facebook

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going

No comments:

Post a Comment