Thursday 7 December 2017

Carry On Blogging Christmas Advent: 7 December

 

And so, once again December is upon us. I'll be bringing you a daily dose of festive Carry On cheer each day on the lead up to the 25th. 

So every day I will bring you another cracking Carry On photo with a festive theme. They will probably all be rather naughty, but hopefully all quite nice. 

I'm sure this festive photo is a ravishing sight to many Carry On fans! Bubbly Barbara Windsor poses in some suitably festive attire in today's picture, taken I believe in the late 1960s. Barbara often appeared with many other well known public figures and comedy stars at charity functions such as those held by the Variety Club. This snap, taken before one such event shows Babs getting right into the spirit of things! I'm not sure how festive those knee high leather boots are mind you...



What a Carry On at Christmas! 



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment