Friday 8 December 2017

Carry On Blogging Christmas Advent: 8 December



And so, once again December is upon us. I'll be bringing you a daily dose of festive Carry On cheer each day on the lead up to the 25th. 

So every day I will bring you another cracking Carry On photo with a festive theme. They will probably all be rather naughty, but hopefully all quite nice.

Here's a very special Carry On Christmas image for you today. The delightful Angela Douglas is looking very festive in this promotional shot from the 1960s! I think this photo must have been taken around the time of Carry On Cowboy, Angela's first Carry On with the gang.

Angela is a fans favourite who starred in four classic Carry Ons in the mid 1960s. I think this photo would make a perfect Christmas card! 

What a Carry On at Christmas! 



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan

No comments:

Post a Comment