Saturday 17 September 2016

Carry On Contributing to my 1000th Blog Post!

 

It's come as rather a shock to me but apparently Carry On Blogging has nearly reached blog post 1000. I had no idea I could write so much about the Carry On films! When I started the blog in March 2015, I had no clue which direction it would go in, if I would stick at it or if anyone would read my scribblings.

Thankfully some people have and it's all been tremendous fun. So I want to mark the occasion with a series of special blogs leading up to the 1000th post. My idea is to collate comments from as many of those lovely people who have helped make my blog so much fun over the past eighteen months and countless blogs! While I hope to involve some of the people I've had the great good fortune to interview of the past few months, I also want to hear from my regular readers, Tweeters and Facebookers. 

So what I want are comments on the following:

Either: What comes to mind when you think of Carry On films or what do the Carry Ons mean to you? 

I will collate as many responses as possible and publish them in a series of blogs the week I hit my 1000th blog post. 

So if you would like to contribute, please submit a few lines to a maximum of a paragraph to me via the Get in Touch form on the blog. 

 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan and also on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment