Monday 30 November 2015

Share Your Carry On Christmas Memories



Christmas is almost upon us once again, or so the adverts would have us believe. This year, I have published many blogs either written by Carry On fans or with contributions from regular blog readers. These guest blogs and Fans of the Week posts have been a joy as I've been able to interact a great deal more with fellow fans.

This has got me thinking and I've come up with an idea for some festive blogs. I would really love you all to share your favourite Christmas Carry On memories with me. This can either be in the form of a full blog if you want to submit one, or just a couple of paragraphs to be included in a blog made up of comments from a range of people - completely up to you. What you choose to talk about is also up to you, but it must be festive in tone and obviously focus on the Carry On films and their stars.

Perhaps you have a favourite Carry On Christmas television special you would like to write about? Maybe you have fond memories of seeing a Carry On actor in pantomime? Or maybe you would just like to reminisce about the thrill of discovering which Carry On films would be in the Christmas telly schedules?

I'd love to share your Christmas Carry On memories on Carry On Blogging this festive season, so why not get your thinking caps on? You have plenty of time to write and submit your memories. When you do so, please email them to carryonfan15@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!



You can follow me on Twitter @CarryOnJoan 

Clicking on the adverts helps to keep this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment